It is possible for you to edit your profile information listed on the Graduate Student directory page. Below are instructions on how to do so.
- Sign-in to the Economics website using you Yale NetID and password from the following URL: http://economics.yale.edu/cas
- Once authenticated, locate the User Menu in the lower right-hand corner of the home page and click the “My account” link to take you to your people page.
- On your people page, click the Edit button at the top of the page.
Note: You can also access the edit link form the Graduate Student directory page next to your name if you are already signed-in
Modify any display fields on the form page accordingly.
- Headshot photos are preferred
- Click the Browse button, and then the Upload button to add a photo
- Photos should have a resolution no larger than 1000 x 1500 or they will not save in the system (an easy, online photo editor for resizing images can be found at https://www.fotor.com/app.html#/editor)
- Use the cropping tool to adjust your photo by using the white perimeter handles (e.g., crop a full body picture to show only your head - see screenshot below)
- Any picture you upload will resize automatically
- To replace a photo, click the Remove button under your existing photo
- A CV can either be uploaded in PDF format or linked to a server location using the URL field
- The Title, Department, Office Hours, and On Leave fields will not display on your personal page
To upload a new PDF CV, click the Browse button to locate your CV on your computer, and the Upload button to save it to your page.
***Important*** After your CV has been uploaded, check the Display box to ensure your CV shows on your page. Alternatively, un-checking the box will hide the old CV.
NOTE: Click the Remove button to delete a CV (This would be true if replacing an old CV).
Remember to click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page. If this is not done, any changes you made
will not display on your page.