The GEcon project is an ongoing research project that develops disaggregated measures of economic output and integrates those with climate and other geophysical indicators. RA will work with existing data, organize data, develop data for regions. The main project for the year will be to analyze the impact of climate change on output by region
Requisite Skills and Qualifications:
- Good command of economics essential
- Ability to use GIS (ArcView) will be useful in research
- Ability to use spreadsheets essential
- Other useful skills are knowledge of geographical sciences, national economic accounting, spatial statistics.
- Ability to write short memos useful.
- Eric Krebs
- Christina Tuttle