The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has a summer internship program that allows you the opportunity to learn about economics in the United States through the perspective of the Federal Reserve System.
- Direct exposure to bank operations
- Valuable work experience in public service
- Developmental workshops
- Q&A sessions with senior leaders
- Departmental information and networking sessions
- Mentoring program
- Structured capstone experience
There are opportunities for undergraduate students who possess strong interpersonal, analytical, communication, and organizational skills with a solid work ethic and strong motivation to learn.
Complete the online application for the Research intern position at http://careers.stlouisfed.org/. To this application, the following documents must be uploaded in PDF or Word format:
- cover letter
- unofficial transcript
- brief writing sample
- completed summary file (available for download at https://research.stlouisfed.org/jobopps/summary_file.docx