The Yale Program on Financial Stability (YPFS) at the School of Management is looking for research assistants to support the YPFS team in its research on financial crises and government policy responses.
General Duties will include:
- Reviewing, cataloging, and adding resources to the YPFS Resource Library, a digital archive of documents relating to financial crises (for example, press releases, testimonies, and government and media reports, and academic articles)
- Formatting cases and other documents according to standards provided
- Researching biographical information regarding oral history project candidates
- Other duties as assigned
Requisite Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively as a team member and a high level of adaptability and flexibility
- Self-directed; able to follow through on directions
- Clear oral and written communication
- Attention to detail, information organization, and tracking
- Mastery of software programs such as MS Office (especially Word and Excel); ability to learn new programs such as Drupal and Incyte
- Knowledge of government, finance, and banking a plus.