Cornerstone will be attending the Virtual Boutique Consulting Career Fair from 1:00pm to 3:00pm on Friday, September 10th. We would appreciate if you could encourage anyone who is interested to join us. Students can find further information regarding our presentation including a link to the virtual presentation room by registering for the event on the Yale Career Services Symplicity webpage. You can subscribe to updates and reminders at this link: http://ug-chire.icims.com/connect?eventId=4689&shareLink=1.
Additionally, please be aware of the application deadlines below. Please see the attached descriptions of the Analyst and Summer Analyst roles.
- Analyst: Thursday, September 16th at 11:59 pm
- Summer Analyst: Monday, September 20th at 11:59 pm
As a quick introduction to our firm and culture, I would like to highlight that Cornerstone:
- Recruits students from all majors; we find that our most successful analysts have a demonstrated interest in research and desire to learn complex economic and financial concepts
- Works across industries including antitrust, healthcare, finance, intellectual property, and securities and has a generalist model that provides analysts with opportunities across sectors
- Maintains a positive work-life balance, supporting our diverse staff, with a strong analyst culture
This, combined with the firm’s long-standing relationships with our clients, makes Cornerstone an ideal place to start a career. Analysts from Cornerstone often go on to top M.B.A., J.D., or Ph.D. graduate programs or proceed directly into technology, business, finance, or nonprofit work.
In light of this, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share this message with the students in the Economics & Mathematics Program. We think they would enjoy and benefit from our firm and culture.
For additional questions, please feel free to reach out to my colleague Kaiya Adam (firstname.lastname@example.org).