Summer internship opportunity within the Macro Research team of China International Capital Corporation (CICC) a leading investment bank in China.
We are seeking summer interns for the CICC Macro Research team. This position is based in Beijing, and involves conducting studies that evaluate data on economic conditions. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and evaluating economic trends and their impact on the market;
- Developing and maintaining robust quantitative models to forecast various aspects of the Chinese and global economies;
- Preparing analytical reports for internal and external distribution.
- PhD candidate in Economics (summer associate); Bachelor’s or master’s degree candidate in economics (summer analyst).
- Monetary policy research experience is preferred.
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication skill;
- Good problem-solving skill;
- Creative thinking;
- Self-confident & energetic;
Please send resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.