Senior Essays Nominated for Prizes
- Saul Downie: UBERING UNDER THE INFLUENCE: The Impact of Ridesharing on Drunk Driving.
- Martin Lim: Estimating the Effect of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) on DREAMers
- Kevin Huang: The Regional and Sectoral Consequences of Leaving NAFTA
- Jinchen Zou: A Program Treading Water: Measuring the Eect of Changes in National Flood Insurance Program Premiums on Houston Housing Markets.
- Neeraj Shekhar: A Belief-Based Model of Investor Trading Behavior.
- Harry Browne: Braving the Uncharted Sea:Effects of the IOER – ON RRP Spread on the Federal Funds Market and Overnight Reverse Repurchase Facility.
- Eliot Levmore: Approximate Vickrey Auctions.
- Tijana Stanic: The Effect of the Sunshine Act on Industry Payments to Physicians in Orthopedic Surgery and Other Surgical Specialties.
- Hannah Yang: Wealth Inequality between Americans: Exploring Recent Trends in the Racial Wealth Gap.
- Anna Russo: A Head Start for the Whole Family: Assessing the Labor Supply Response of Mothers of Head Start Participants*
- Amen Jalal: The Targeting Performance and Short-Term Welfare Effects of Female Income Support Programs: Evidence from Pakistan**
- Neha Anand: Investing in the Womb: Identifying Gender Discrimination Through the Lens of Parental Ultrasound**
- Alicia Borja Alvarez: Did Central Clearing of Interest Rate Products Impact Market Activity?***
- Katherine Bradley: Relative and Absolute Income Mobility Variation in the United States: 1968-1997
- Andrew Brod: Education and Wage-Based Statistical Discrimination
- Alexis Henkel: The Effect of Acquisitions on Pharmaceutical Drug Prices
- Amelia Ricketts: Using the Green Card Marriage to Model Demand for United States Immigrant Visas
- Adam Harris: Economic Geography and Deportation
- Shane Kim: Dutch Auctions and Reserve Prices: A Field Experiment on the Internet
- Gabriel Pombal-Frisch: Are Government Spending Multipliers State Dependent? Evidence from U.K. Historical Data
- Michael Wang: Flu Vaccines on College Campuses: Survey of Challenges and Local Intervention
- Philip Groenwegen: Squatting, Sniping, and online Strategy: Analyzing Early and Late Bidding in eBay Auctions
- William Van Fossen: The Effect of Supermarket Entrance on Nearby Residential Property Values in the United States from 1997 to 2015
- William Giraldo: Taxation and Migration: Evidence from Major League Baseball
- Zhuohan Li: Do Legislators Consider the Economic Vulnerability of their Constituents when Liberalising Trade? An Empirical Examination of the Voting Record on NAFTA
* Indicates the Dickerman Prize recipient
** Indicates the Ronald Meltzer/Cornelia Awdziewicz Economic Award recipients
*** Indicates the Ellington Prize recipient
- Adrian Rodrigues: Panacea or Pariah: The Labor Market Returns of Private For-profit Institutions and Community Colleges
- Anthony Tokman: Crime and the Geography of the City: Measuring the Effect of Crime on Urban Residential Patterns
- Apsara Iyer: Agricultural and Mining Labor Interactions in Peru:A Long-Run Perspective (1571-1812)
- Avery Schwartz: Arbitrage in the European Soccer Betting Market
- Darien Lee: UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE: Disincentive Effects on Job Search in the Great Recession
- Edward Kong: Estimating Competitive Effects in Firm Entry with Applications in the Generic Pharmaceutical Industry
- Hugh Sullivan: Environmental News and Noise in Financial Markets: Event Studies Concerning the Effect of Environmental Performance on Financial Performance
- Jason Brown: Analyzing the Long-Term Performance of Activist Targets
- Jeffrey Guo: Regional Differences in Consumer Confidence, Consumption, and Employment: 2001-2014
- Jonathan Lam: Robo-Advisors: A Portfolio Management Perspective
- JP DeOliveira: Is There a Case for a Brazilian Exit from the Mercado Común del Sur (MERCOSUR)? A Quantitative Assessment of Policy Options
- Kenza Bouhaj: The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993: Impact on Female Employment and Income
- Maia Eliscovich Sigal: Socioeconomic Effects of Oil Drilling: The Case of Ecuador
- Siqi Wang: ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND ENTRY DECISIONS: A Study of the Retail Home Improvement Sector from 2005-2011